45 Recent Deviations
Featured: Rocket to Insanity Page 46
|This is a club dedicated to the horrific fanfiction Cupcakes. We welcome everypony who wants to join and accept all art that is generally horror-related, or at least not as innocent as Fluttershy sitting happily in a meadow. <3|
We're not too scary(we at least won't bite you ;3), so if you have any questions at all feel free to ask our founder(main account is ~sevensoybeanz, under co-founders) or one of our co-founders.
We hope you enjoy your stay!
If you hear anything, don't worry, it's... Nothing...
-Can I join?
----Yes!!! Just click "join" at the top and one of us will accept you asap <3
-Cupcakes? Where can I read this/I have no idea what you're talking about? :/
----Cupcakes can be found on Equestria Daily right here: [link] (along with several fan-mad continuations + other cool things) and is a document on Google Docs- Therefore, to read it, you'll need a Google Docs account. However, it's not a hard thing to set up, so no worries. ^_^ Heed the warning please if you are timid and easily frightened by blood and gore stories ;3
----Because we're awesome <3 Want a cupcake?
1. All DA rules apply. This is rather obvious, but yeah...
2. Art theft is not tolerated. We love and encourage as much original art that you can throw at us. Awesome stories you've written, epic pictures you've drawn, traditional masterpieces, amazing collaborations with a friend, but we do not want any stolen art, none do we want a bunch of screen shots and things that you did not make yourself (Photos of MLP toys set up in a cupcakey fashion are fine, ahaha). DA does not allow art theft, the DA Cummunity does not like it one bit, and we don't want anything to do with a picture you took from someone else. I'm SURE you can draw something yourself to put in the group. It doesn't have to be "perfect", we'll love it no matter what, as long as you made it yourself! <3
3. Pictures on Stories. When you submit literature here to DA, there is an option of having a picture go along with it. A pre-view picture or something of the like. Going along with rules #2, make sure you only use your own art for this picture. Or, unless you have permission from the artist of the picture to use it, or commissioned it for use in that story... But original art is always better!
4. If you are caught stealing art. The image stolen will be removed, and one of us may make a comment on the deviation in question about how we didn't accept it/removed it for art theft purposes, along with encouragement to send in your own art and non-stolen things. If, after this removal/warning sort of thing you continue to try and submit stolen artwork, you may 1) Be warned again, although this time more in the form of "do not submit stolen artwork again or you will be reported and banned from the group" or 2) you will be banned from the group and reported. (In the event that it's questionable whether the art is stolen or not and it turns out not to be stolen, it will happily be accepted into the group and I will give you my sincerest apologies and plenty of cupcakes <3)
5. Treat others nicely. We will not tolerate bullying or harassment in this group. Harass another member in any way and, depending on the severity, you will either be scolded and sent a stern warning or simply be banned from the group, end of question. If you feel this is wrong, please contact me (~MysteryUser101) or our group founder/one of our co-founders and explain. If we find that you aren't as too blame as we were lead to believe, you may be permitted back into the group. We will try and get both sides beforehand though, so hopefully this doesn't have to happen after a ban has already taken effect.
6 Trolls. You mad, bro? Then leave, please and thank you. Joining this group to to bash on us/our members will result in a ban from the group. If you come here just to leave rude comments on the group page, they will be hidden because they are eye soars. If a troll is spotted in your vicinity, put on your "lol u jelly?" face and walk away, do not engage the troll. They like it when you acknowledge them. (On a slight side note, if anyone really wants to rage out at us, please don't spam the group page and be immature and annoying. If you really have a problem and you just have to lash out at someone, go ahead and come talk to me, ~MysteryUser101. I don't want the group being bothered by the likes of you. :/ Come at me, bro.)
7. Submitting pictures. We don't have a rule about "oh you can't submit to the featured group" or anything right now, but I would kindly like to ask that you try and not submit all of your pictures to the featured file please. C: Not so much a rule as a "please do this?" sort of thing. Maybe try and submit some of the artwork you like best to featured and then put some of the others in the correct folders. C: You'll actually have a better chance of people seeing your art too, if they want to see a picture of something specific like Pinkie Pie and don't want to bother looking through the featured folder. ^_^
8. More rules may be added at any time, as I/some else remembers then and as we have a need for them. :3
~MysteryUser101 here, thought we needed a little something on the page. :'D? Hope you guys(Founder/fellow co-founders) don't mind, feel free to make changes <3
|More Journal Entries|